David A. Walls, DDS, MD
Meet Dr. Walls | Board Certified Oral Surgeon in Modesto
Dr. Walls is both a physician and dentist with specialty training in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is board certified in oral and maxillofacial surgery and has active medical and dental licenses.
Dr. Walls was born and raised in Nashville, TN. He completed his bachelor of arts in economics and philosophy at Columbia University in New York and attended dental school in Nashville at Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry. He then returned to New York to earn a degree in medicine at New York University School of Medicine and a general surgery internship at NYU. He completed his and oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at NYU where he was trained in the full scope of the specialty including general anesthesia and surgical care for both adult and pediatric patients.
Dr. Walls has a continuing interest in the most current practice of oral and maxillofacial surgery with a focus on dental implant surgery, bone graft reconstruction of the jaws, pathology including jaw cysts and tumors, and facial trauma surgery. Dr. Walls has also presented at the prestigious American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Annual Meeting. He has privileges at Doctor’s Medical Center and Memorial Medical Center in Modesto.
- Call us at Walls Dental Implant and Oral Surgical Arts Phone Number 209 522-9963 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Walls.
- Patient Registration
- Get Driving Directions
- Bachelor of Arts – Columbia University
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DDS) – Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) – New York University School of Medicine
- General Surgery internship certificate – New York University and Bellevue Hospital Center
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery certificate – New York University and Bellevue Hospital Center
- Board certified, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, California Medical Association
- Member, Stanislaus Medical Society
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, California Dental Association
- Member, Stanislaus Dental Society
- Member, Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- Member, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons